While Notties might be a grand old lady, our rooms are modern and comfortable. All rooms have DStv, complimentary tea- and coffee-making facilities and heaters. Rooms are fully serviced, with fresh towels on a daily basis and a turn-down service every afternoon. Please ask at reception should you need additional blankets, pillows or towels.
Service of rooms
Your rooms will be made up daily once you have vacated the room for your daily activity. Fresh towels are supplied daily. Turn down service can be done every afternoon at your request. If necessary please feel free to ask for extra: blankets, pillows or towels.
10 x first floor (includes 1 family room with inter-leading door and 1 honeymoon suite.)
3 x with shower only
- R520 (weekend – Friday & Saturday) per person sharing per night.
- R490 ( Midweek Sunday to Thursday per person sharing
- R550 (midweek – Sunday to Thursday) for single accommodation per night
- R650 (midweek – Friday & Saturday) for single accommodation per night
- R300 for children in a bed.
- R175 for a mattress for children.
All our rates include a full English Breakfast. We have full restaurant facilities with an a-la-carte menu.
Check out time
By 10am on the day of departure, unless prior arrangement has been made.
Ask at reception – we can assist guests with various services including airline reservations, babysitters,advice on where to find nearby banks or ATMs, car-washing, conference facilities, cots and high-chairs, credit card facilities, hairdryers, hairdressers and beauty salons/spas, safety deposit boxes, laundry services and wedding packages, as well as directions to the local chemist, doctor, dentist and other services in the village.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club and American Express credit cards and all Debit Cards. Personal cheques are not accepted unless by prior arrangement.
We have security in our parking area from 7 pm onwards. Please note that all vehicles parked at Nottingham Road Hotel are done so at the owner’s risk.
Breakfast: 7:30 – 10:00
If you require breakfast earlier than 7:30 or breakfast packs please allow the kitchen 12 hours’ notice.
Lunch: 12:00 – 15:00, a choice of a la carte & pub menu
Dinner: 18:00 – 21:00 a la carte & pub menu
Please note that in terms of South African legislation, the dining room is a designated NON-SMOKING AREA.
The hotel prides itself on the safe environment in which it operates and guest safety is very high on our list of priorities. Whilst we are situated in a region where crime has traditionally not been a problem, we would like to offer a few tips on your personal safety and security.
- Do not leave valuables or cash/traveller’s cheques in your room.
- The hotel provides a safe at reception; please make use of this facility.
- Do not accept deliveries of any items you did not request and we strongly advise that all arranged deliveries go to the front desk.
- Remember to leave your car locked and with the alarm on if you have one fitted.
- Do not leave valuables such as cell-phones, wallets and handbags, jewellery, cameras and laptops lying around or in your car where they are visible.